Student Council Meeting Minutes - 19 January 2012.
The meeting was attended by Ms Mannion and Mr Delahunty also made a presentation. We discussed details of the Hock-a-thon and several lunchroom issues.
- Only eight were in attendance so the meeting was brief and rescheduled for Tuesday 24th January.
- Ms.Mannion attended to commend Niamh and Aisling for their presentation at the Board of Management meeting.
- She briefly addressed our year plans in relation to what she could do to help. She informed us that some of the microwaves were being moved to the senior section of the canteen to prevent traffic jams. She also touched off our plan for more seating areas. She is happy to help us with this provided we come up with suitable areas.
- All members were to read out Hock-a-thon announcement to the tutor classes on Tuesday.
- Mr.Delahunty spoke to us in relation to formalising the Christmas test.
- We gave him feedback and suggestions which he is going to take into account.
- He has promised to visit us again with further updates.
- Posters for the Hock-a-thon were to be made by as many members of the council as possible.
|< Prev||Next >|